Thursday, May 29, 2008

Nose Hair

This time it's something a little less serious.

Why do we have nose hair? I know the scientific answer: they act as filters to keep debris and other particles from entering our lungs. But as I've gotten older, it seems like my body feels the need to filter out particles the size of Honda Civics judging by the length and number of hairs accumulating in my nostrils. You would think that evolution would have provided a better answer for filtration than nose hair.

And don't even get me started on the fucking hair in my ears!

1 comment:

CJ said...

Since you got you one of them high falutin' hair cuttin' jobs, you can hire someone to cut your nose hair! LOL I get these hairs that "sprout" out of the of the TOP of my ears (of all places) without warning. I wake up and , bang, there's a 4 inch hair hanging off my ear. Weirdest damn thing...