Friday, June 13, 2008

A slight rant

Perhaps you've heard of scream therapy? It's one of those new age therapy ideas whereby a person bellows at the top of their lungs in a wordless roar. The idea behind it is to tap into whatever inner rage you have and release it as a form of catharsis.

This post will be a slightly different take on scream therapy. I'm going to scream, but it sure as fuck won't be wordless. If you are easily offended, you should prolly stop reading now. Don't say I didn't warn you.

There is a person at school with whom I am at loggerheads. That's the nice way of saying it. How I really want to phrase it goes like this: This fucking cock smoking cunt whore at school is about two seconds away from getting a foot up her ass. This stupid bitch has decided to wage a war against me because she has decided that she doesn't like me. I can understand not getting along with someone, as I commonly don't get along with 99% of the planet. But this dumbass bitch has made it personal. And dammit all to hell, when you make things personal, that shit simply won't fly with me. When someone thinks they can slander me with impunity, speak to me like I was their fucking dog and treat me like I am shit they scraped off their shoe, I react. And I will react. I will fucking make her life a damned cesspool of shit so deep she'll be swimming in it for years.


Ah, I feel much, mcuh better now. It reminds me of my time spent as a bouncer in college when some dumbass frat boy would throw a beer on me as he hurled invectives. I always, without fail, had the last word.

No comments: