Friday, April 18, 2008

Hello and shut the fuck up!

This is not a blog for the faint of heart or sensibilities. There will be more F-bombs dropped around here than ticks on a dog's ass. I will offend you. Repeat: I WILL offend you. Maybe intentionally, maybe not. But I guarantee that something I say will have you up in arms.

This is my own personal place of zen, my catharsis temple, as it were. This is were I unload all the shit that has me pissed off, from Dubya to that ignorant motherfucker who can't get my order right at Sonic. Do I need some psychiatric help? Prolly, but the blog is cheaper.

So, if you are a regular at any of my other blogs, you will notice that the tone of this one is and will be much, much more cynical. And who knows? Maybe I'll get your ass to laugh now and then.

Welcome aboard and don't say I didn't warn you.

No comments: